After a short break, I’m back to blogging! A few things have changed meanwhile. A lot haven’t.
- Noetic Nought shall now be called Rustic Reverie.
- The Blogs I read page is now manually populated. More pages might be coming soon.
- My web presence has almost been reduced to just this blog. I hope to be blogging more often this time around. I guess I’ll have shorter and more frequent posts. “Release early, Release often.”
- I’ve been inspired by Sacha Chua and her wonderful blog. She puts up anything that -
- she may look up in future.
- could be remotely useful to anybody on this planet.
I like her idea of “thinking of writing as sketching”. “Keep repeating yourself, until the core message floats to the top”. It feels similar to the idea – “Release early, Release often.”
- Also, Thanks to Madhu and Vattam who set an impossibly high standard by having their resumes and letters of recommendations and other “personal” stuff on version control on public repositories.
- All my posts will be made from org2blog – a little org-mode based client that I hacked up. Emacs and Org-mode all the way! This is the first post by me (and probably anybody) from org2blog!